Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oceanus Cygnus

Nightlife, what hell. With this expansion, everyone has life time wants. Neither Hyperion or Ivy had a shot in hell of reaching theirs. Tethys' is to become Mayor, Theia's is to become Chief of Staff, and Oceanus is to become a Celebrity Chef. I thought it was a little below the first heir of my legacy, too, but I just had to roll a pop sim again, didn't I?
Oceanus made fantastic use of the simvacs, stealing skill points from both Ivy and Hyperion, since both had reached the top of their career paths. They were scared of it, and ran away and got angry with Oceanus every time. Not for very long though. I was satisfied with his skills, so it was time to hit the town, downtown, so he could meet his betrothed, Marylena. What luck, she was the first person on the lot.
Here's the two of them singing karaoke, Oceanus has a lovely voice.
Hyperion did have to kick the bucket earlier than I'd hoped, but the insurance more than made up for it. $20,000 to his wife, Ivy, $9,000 to Theia and $3,300 to Oceanus... and nothing for Tethys, strangely.
So Tethys glitter twirled into adulthood, landing herself a job as a city assemblywoman, and Theia did the same, landing herself a job as a nurse. I moved them out to make way for Marylena and the young ones. They live across the street. They're house is huge.
I sent Oceanus back downtown to meet a vampire, trying my luck once again. Instead Oceanus shot the breeze with Goopy and they laughed at everyone trying to dance on the dance floor. The second night I went back to the karaoke club and Mrs Crumplebottom made sure no one had a good time. Marylena showed up, but her singing is terrible, so I sang a duet with Goopy instead. I need to get one of these karaoke machines for the house. I tried every night of his teenagerhood to find a vampire, but nothing.
Oceanus had to grow up, and get married, though. I invited Marylena over and getting her to join the family was way too easy. I soon found out why. She's a fam sim, Cancer, 6/3/6/4/6 and a job in law enforcement. It would seem she would have made a better match with Hyperion, but with his personality, I have my doubts.
Family women seem harder to get pregnant, and Marylena was no exception, but we got there.
Even after growing up and getting married, I kept having Oceanus go downtown, looking for a vampire. I was beginning to suspect my game was corrupted. I was starting to get more annoying glitches, and was having trouble loading the game in general, so I re-installed.
First night after the reload, Oceanus picks a fight with one, Opal Trimble. She kicked his ass, but he wasn't having that. He picked another and whooped hers the next time. They're sworn enemies now. I have no idea how they got to be that way, I was too busy watching out for vampires.
Back at the homestead, Crius Cygnus was born! A Pisces, 8/7/9/1/9. I can't complain with those numbers, they are awesome! Marylena was soon pregnant again. Hyperion didn't really get a chance to make a spare, I don't see whats stopping Oceanus. However this, time they had a girl, Rhea, exactly like Crius, Pisces, 8/7/9/1/9. That's not creepy. We'll try for a spare again, though.
Another trip downtown, and success! FINALLY! Count Alvin Lam, where the hell have you been?! I had Oceanus make his acquaintance quickly. The sun came up shortly after, so the Count had to book it quick, and Oceanus needed to get some rest.
He came home to discover Ivy had also passed away, but not with such a grand departing gift as Hyperion. She wasn't too happy about her death. No one was, really. Despite her sloppiness, her children and Marylena really liked her. She made an awesome grandma, too. Crius hit aspiration rock bottom when she died.
Shit just hit the fan after that. Oceanus got fired, Marylena got demoted, and the nanny peed on the floor. I have two bathrooms, and no one was home to get in her way! So that's a mystery.
Oceanus barked in his sleep after he lost his job. I found that especially amusing, and after all the crap, I needed a good laugh.
I invited the count over for a midnight snack as it were, and instead of blood, Alvin preferred spaghetti. I was pretty disappointed, but I found out I could influence him to bite people. I had to send him home though, daylight was coming, and again, Oceanus needed sleep. I brought him over the next night, and meant for Marylena to influence him to bite Oceanus.
They were all in the living room, and right as she reached the Count she went into labor. Great timing, Marylena. She had another girl at that. [Because I totally don't blame Oceanus for their daughters.] And Phoebe joined the stage. I fed her, and burped her and had her craddled, trying to hurry before the sun came up. Again, success. Oceanus is now a vampire. Alien vampires look crazy.
The next night Hyperion's ghost scared the crap out of Rhea. Literally. There's a mess on the floor to prove it. To boot, she was exhausted and starving. He's tying to kill her! She passed out in the upstairs hallway.
He scared Oceanus too. I found it interesting that a vampire is a afraid of a ghost, but then again, it is his father.
I made food really quick, had her eat it before she starved to death and sent her to bed as soon as I could. I almost lost a child! This is why I need spares. My founders trying to kill off his grandchildren. And he was Captain Hero! The same night Crius age transitioned. I rolled a one. Wealth sim, easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. Time for University.

1 comment:

  1. You need an exorcist, some adult diapers and... to experiment for a vampire-alien baby ._.

    And take pictures of crazy looking vampire-alien Oceanus xD


    Ooh, Coagy, you should post your legacy artwork here! That'd be really cool :D

    ReplyDelete