Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crius Cygnus

University installed, Ravencrest Academy created, and I'm rearing to go. Crius is skilling up nicely. He's a bit of a nerd, but I like 'em like that. Since Rhea's recovering from her near-death experience, Crius did her homework for her. He also helped Phoebe into toddlerdom and we finally have a new astrological sign, Sagittarius, 6/3/9/7/4. Medium neat is peachy with me. And it appears the alien green skin is dying out of the family. Here you can see Phoebe, just behind Oceanus as he threatens to eat his own child.
We'll see if this holds true with Crius' kids.
So Crius' Life Time Want (from here on out it will be abbreviated to LTW) is to become a Business Tycoon. I think I can manage that. Logic and Charisma, if I remember correctly, but I do have to reroll his aspiration in college. So for the time being, I'll just even out his skills.
And now Ivy's ghost is trying to kill Rhea. What the hex? The poor kid's aspiration bottomed out. I called Marsha Bruenig to raise it, and as soon as that child gets any recognition from the family she goes into stalker mode. My phone hasn't stopped ringing since. Here Rhea is desperately trying to get her aspiration up. (A little too desperately if you ask me.)

Ivy's ghost is worse than Hyperion's. He popped once or twice and let the family be, but Ivy seemed to have some serious beef. I resorted to having the kids go to bed as soon as they got home from school so they could get some semblance of peace.
I'm such a bad vampire keeper. I keep forgetting to send Oceanus back to his coffin before the sun comes out. I'm going to get him killed one of these days. [pause]
It happened. I killed Oceanus. Well, he killed himself really. He left to go to work in the middle of the day half dead... but since he's undead, I don't know what to call that. Then he lost his job because of his half undeath, and came home, during the day still, only to throw a fit right in the parking lot; refusing to go to his coffin. His temper tantrum got him crispified and Death came to collect him.
Marylena came home right as Ole Grim was pouring her husbands ashes into a lovely gray urn, and bolted to plead for his life-err undeath. Grim, being the betting sort, put Oceanus' soul in one of his two skeleton hands, mixed them around a bit and told Marylena to choose one.
Thankfully, she chose correctly and Oceanus was given his existence back. I quickly chucked his ass into the coffin before he got himself killed again trying to thank Marylena.
Fun times. Oceanus agrees.

And great. The night I invite the Private School Headmaster over for dinner is the night Hyperion and Ivy both make an appearance. Luckily, I kept him busy enough for them not the get the chance to make the poor guy pee himself.
Rhea finally turned into a teenager, rolled 2. Ahh Knowledge Sim, how I missed thee. Now~ when Hyperion and Ivy scare the pants off her she gets a good memory instead of a bad one. Knowledge sims are sick like that. And Rhea was nice enough to repay Crius for doing her homework when he was trying to get a job promotion.
I got Marylena pregnant again. Apparently vampires can have babies. Just in time, too; after he has the baby she goes into elder mode.
Two nights of bliss and then Ivy's ghost comes back to wreak havoc on her family and Rhea gets abducted by aliens. I can do nothing about the abduction, but Phoebe has to catch up on her Z's. So I'm watching her like a hawk in case Ivy tried anything funny. Sure enough, she goes for the kiddies. I tried moving Phoebe to another bed to escape her wrath.
The alien armada brought Rhea back unscathed, but Ivy's ghost is scaring Marylena and Phoebe relentlessly. She's pregnant, lady, back off. I was able to figure out though, that Ivy usually stays on the second floor. I think some remodeling is in order.
While Crius was busy breaking everything as if he was a zombie already, Marylena had her baby, Coeus. A spare! To boot, Ivy shows up to meet the newborn. I need to stop putting off this remodeling. [pause]
Remodeling complete. See how fast that was? Yeah, not for me. That took 2 days of research, refitting, resizing and furnishing. I'm very particular.
Ha! I didn't know you could have people look into coffins! Oceanus scared the hell out of Marylena. Her hair went white! Just kidding, but she did become an elder, same day Phoebe became a teenager. Rolled a 4, fam sim, just like her mam. And Coeus entered toddlerdom. A pisces, surprise, surprise, 8/7/9/1/9. All in one day. I time these rather well, don't I?
Well, I was right. Ivy sticks to haunting the 2nd floor. She threw a fit all night about having no one to haunt and that the beds weren't made. Anyway, it's time to get some scholarships and send Crius to college. We'll send Rhea and Phoebe later. One last look at the bunch altogether now.
Alrighty, Crius is in college. First semester went by way too fast. That's not good! But he did make fast friends with Jenna, a secret society member. Fingers crossed. Crius also went to the music hall on campus. Totally rocked the crowds on bass, and met one, Quinten Go, also a society member, also fast friends. Both these guys are in his dormitory.
Joining the Greek house was a lot easier than I initially thought. Apparently all you need is to know the members a minuscule amount, instead of having proper friendships.
Holy, oh my, whoa. I completely forgot about looking for a spouse for him. I took to campus on a mission. College chicks in this game are.. ugly. Not an Ivy, Marisa, Meadow or Marylena face in the lot. But one did catch my eye. Genesis something or other. Of course Crius wasn't intrigued at all. At least they get along well. We'll keep her as an option.
Crius made it to Junior year. Time for reroll. 1... shoot, I have to make him a grilled cheese sim. LTW? Eat 200 grilled cheese sandwiches. That will probably stay the same once I turn him into a zombie... What if it resets?!?! Crap.
Also the Greek House is falling apart. the guys keep bringing home pizza and leaving it out everywhere, so it rots and attracts cockroaches and then everyone gets the flu and starts puking everywhere. But do they stop bringing home pizza?! Nuuuu.
Matthew, the fam sim, is completely insane after all the cockroaches. Mickey, the romance sim, won't stop puking in the shower. Guy, the pop sim, plays it cool while playing the piano. Admittedly, he's my favorite of the bunch. I'm going to lose this fraternity if I don't whip these kids into shape.
Okay. After a bit of training and attention, these guys just might have a shot at this college thing. Naturally Crius is breezing right on through. Still haven't made it to that secret society though. I guess I've just been so concerned with my frat brothers, I forgot. I don't care so much that they get straight A's. I just care that they don't get kicked out of college or die. Either would be bad for the fraternity. Anyway, they've all made tremendous progress and I'm very proud with how they turned themselves around.
I admit I was content with them doing as they pleased for a while, but considering the state the lot get themselves in, I thought it best to intervene. It turns out they only need minor attention to progress substantially.
Then it happened. The perfect specimen. Black hair, gray eyes, dark skin. Marisa face. I was in love~~ With everything except her name: Allison. The best part was Crius was absolutely bonkers for her. (Or at least I thought so until I saw the red chemistry bolt.) I invite her over as much as I can.
Now I'm getting a little worried. I've made friends with 3 society members and they haven't come to collect me yet. I hope this fraternity business hasn't deterred them. I'll just be patient. I always have Coeus, anyway. [pause]
Yus! Crius has been arrested by the society. Finally. Jenna wasn't apart of the welcoming commity. That makes me sad. I thought they were friends, damnit. As retribution I took the Resurrect-O-Nomitron. After robbing the secret society blind~~~ for which I felt no regret, I returned home to my frat brethren ~~ And Crius and Allison rocked out into the wee hours of the morn.
It's rather strange. Since Crius has become a cheese sim all his room mates favor that specific dish. I'm not complaining, since it's kind of nice loading their aspiration bars just by eating. This phenomenon does please me. I hope it works on the family, back home.
At some point during the night I did hear something very similar to snuggling sounds. I discovered the noise was coming from one of the brothers while he was stargazing. It was quite unsettling. Of course they pay no attention to the streaker running through their living room, but totally use the telescope to spy on their neighbors. Just a might bit creepy.
In most situations I leave Crius to do whatever he pleases as I have not yet decided on a career path for him. I don't know that I want any other career benefits aside from the b-rez phone, which is safely tucked away in Crius' pants. So he sticks with his major in economy, and graduates Magna Cum Laude, and I returned him to the legacy lot to reign over Cygnus' far and wide.
Crius is back home, and got a job as a wedding photographer in the art field, just as Marylena burned her breakfast and Oceanus came rushing out of his coffin to go freak out about it. Coeus became a child and I shunted Rhea off to college. The house is getting too crowded.
Later that day, Crius came home promoted to art forger. Ahh the life of crime. Ivy, how your memory is embraced. So stop haunting! [And she more or less listens.] Since Crius took a job in art, I made him look the part. I thought I took pictures of it, too. Hmm.
It's so great and yet so weird not having any toddlers in the house anymore. To get the ball rolling on that, Crius went out on a date with Allison to a local 50's diner. Who wouldn't want to go on a date there?
She sucks at red hands, but they got super lovey super quick, and I got to see the First Kiss cinematic. I forgot how cute they are. That same date they did it right in the restaurant. Quite slutty, if you ask me. I already forgot about my strict family values handicap. Shame on me.
Needless to say their date was declared a dream date. Later that night some roses were left mysteriously on my porch, and the next night Allison called pleading for another date.
I declined; it's time to make her part of the family. Crius proposed and Allison accepted, but bad news as her memory of this event is a bad one. I foresee a romance sim in my future. The horror!! Yep, Romance Sim. I guess the clues where there in that first date. LTW? Be a chef. She brings in $15,000, though. Taurus, rocking a 5/5/3/8/4. Alright Allison, you can stay. You aren't a Pisces.
Being that she's a slut sim, it didnt take much convincing to get them to consummate the marriage that night, but it did take a couple tries for her to get knocked up. Don't be difficult, woman.
Oceanus finished his novel, FINALLY. I thought he was going to bottom out before he finished it. He's sticking with creating masterpieces from now on. Masterpieces and Novel writing are the only thing he has aspirations for.
Also, someone isn't flushing. This is worrisome. Everyone in the house is so clean. But 2 bathrooms for 6 people isn't working out at all. Time to kick out more kids. I've fallen madly in love with Phoebe, but she fights with Allison. Then again Allison doesn't get along with anyone. She doesn't even like Coeus. He's just a kid, I don't get it. He's a total sweet heart to boot.
Phoebe pranked Allison as a joke, thinking anyone with that much playful points has to have a good sense of humor, right? Think again, dear. Allison poked her! Well, Phoebe wasn't having any of that, she poked her right back, pregnant or not.
Fricken Marsha Bruenig! Didn't I say she wouldn't stop calling? She called at NOON on a weekday asking for Oceanus! Not only is he a vampire, forever shunned from the sun, but shouldn't she be in school?! Stop skipping! No wonder you never grow up!
Speaking of growing up, Coeus grew up~~~ and I roll a 5. Shit. Another pop sim. Same day (I really am good at timing these), Allison had her baby, green skin, black hair, gray eyes!
And a girl. Shucks. But because I'm please with the eye color (and not at all because I'm running out of names for Titaness'), I've named her Mnemosyne. Two tries before the next conception. Hey, the kids have Grandma Marylena and Vampire Oceanus to take care of them. I'm not worried.
What does worry me is that these college kids, kids that Crius and Allison haven't even met before, keep barging into the house and doing whatever they please.
Day breaks and I send Oceanus to his coffin, like the good little vampire caretaker I'm learning to become. Does he book it before he, once again, burns up into a little ash pile? Nu~~~ He takes his sweet ole time. As penance everyone burned their breakfast that morning. It was like a warning.
Mnemosyne enters toddlerdom- ... Another Pisces. 8/7/9/1/9. Honestly. Gorgeous gray eyes, though.
Bwa hahaha, I totally forgot vampires can't see their reflections. Oceanus intended to primp up before his slumber, looked into the mirror, made a questioning noise and then hissed at it.
Allison has another kid. Another girl. Gee whiz, patriarchies are just balls. I know why no one does them now. My poor spouses. They can never have just one. The child's name is Themis, by the way. And my house is getting crowded again. 7 people. Shunting Coeus off to college. I miss those kids already. So much cooler than Allison.
At least conception is getting easier. First try. That's right, Allison. BEND to my will, -flex- -flex-
Themis toddlerfies, and GUESS WHAT. Pisces, 6/8/9/1/9. Pisces, Pisces, Pisces, oh my God, Pisces. I know these pregnancies are going a little quick, but we can handle it, what with grandma and grandpa. Hyperion didn't have it this lucky. Allison got a lecture about that DURING labor. And we finally have a boy, Iapetus. Hurry up, friend Owl, the new prince is born!
Woops, sorry Themis, didn't see the milk had gone bad. She threw up on herself. She and Mnemosyne glitter twirl (grow-upify), and Iapetus does the same. Holy whoa! He ISN'T a Pisces!! Sagittarius, 5/7/9/8/6. I like it.
Seeing as Crius and Allison dont give two hoots about their kids, raising them is mostly left to Marylena, need I remind you, sees a fam sim, so she's in aspiration heaven. Allison lost her job as a waitress. She gave some hot shot water with lemon in it, and he turned out to be allergic to it. As a result she's able to spend more time at home with Marylena and Iapetus. Able to. Still doesn't.
Marylena kicked the bucket in the hallway with her son and all three grandchildren blocking the grim reaper and hula dancers.
Atta girl. Again, great timing, Iapetus glitter twirled into a real boy, Mnemosyne becomes a teenybopper and I roll a one. Wealth sim, yeah! This is where I leave you because these are a LOT of notes. Stay tuned for Open for Business and much horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment