Monday, April 30, 2012

Hyperion Cygnus

But, of course, every legacy has a founder! We all knew this. Let me introduce you, yes?
Behold, ladies!
Hyperion sports a 8/3/8/3/3, Scorpio, Family Aspiration. Like his threads? So do I! I know, what am I thinking, a Scorpio fam sim? I must be insane already! But nae! Trust me, this is for the best. I mean I didn't think so at first, but it will all make sense.
So far though, he's kind of an asshole. He picked a fight with Christy immediately upon making her acquaintance, and having a conversation with Brandi was all but impossible. Needless to say, I'm apprehensive about his meeting Ivy.
Anyway, since he's a fam sim I thought I'd be nice to my founder and got him a job in law enforcement, even went as far as getting him an exercise bike, though everyone knows when you start off you're strapped for cash. I had a 3 foot long wall. That was his home.
His first day was uneventful, aside from Tosha Go 'innocently' walking down a dead end street, on which his [we'll call it] house is the only one on said dead end street. Come on, little girl, that's just creepy. You're a teenager, hes a grown man. He was happy to clean up around the lot though, with his cute little happy head bob, and working out with his exercise bike.
The day after I took him to the neighborhood bath house. Also fruitless, he tried to start a fight with Melissa Fancey. I conveniently forgot neat sims have a natural disposition against using public bathrooms. My bad. Anyway, I had him chill out in a hot tub before sending him home, assuring myself  he'd make less enemies on his own property.
A few days later Hyperion luckily met Ivy Copur [the adult] and I was all but baffled by their chemistry. They hit it off as if they were made for each other. I mean... He let her tickle him. The day he met her. She even called him after she left the lot. They talked on the phone for ever. And stopped by the day after, too. To play slaps. So I thought I'd give it a go, and throw a flirt out there. Of course she loved it... Gave him a back rub as a thank you.Win!
Afterwards, he got burgled. The robber took the bookshelf and the exercise bike. Hyperion was only sad about the bike. Also, we had a small mishap, Hyperion attacked a foreign couple at a doughnut shop, easily forgiven, though I did have to pay damages. Fair, yeah? Which is why I didn't buy a stove until about two weeks after moving unto the lot. Chef salad for the win.
Ivy. Is. Awesome! $11000, 5 friends, and a career in crime! They're a match made in ironic heaven! Sure she only has 2 points in neat, Sagittarius, but shes gorgeous and rich, and a knowledge sim, to boot. I can't say no!
Of course she would lose her job the day Hyperion asks her to marry him. She was in a crap mood and left him at the altar!
I was devastated. She broke Hyperion's digital heart. I was about to kick her to the curb and nab Marylena as a spouse instead, just to get even! But I didn't remember if that would be against the rules, bringing someone into the household but not marrying them. So I stuck with her, sat her and Hyperion down and they had a nice long talk about all that happened.
Hyperion wouldn't trust her, or go near her for a few days though, and I completely understand. On the plus side, I was able to focus all this time toward their careers. Ivy nabbed an opening as a bank robber. I felt lucky. Eventually Ivy did take Hyperions last name, and baby making is incredibly easy with these two. They are so madly in love.
After a pleasingly easy pregnancy, Ivy gave birth to Tethys Cygnus, a Sagittarius, like her mom. 2/3/9/10/3, but with all her dads features: green skin, black eyes, and pointy ears. But I do need a male heir, so Hyperion and Ivy hit the sack again. Little more difficulty with this conception, but Ivy just takes these pregnancies in stride, working out, building body points, studying and all, she's so boss!
However, they did have another girl, and I was starting to freak out, 'cause Hyperion was nearly done with his adulthood. But another baby girls is never a bad thing, and everyone seemed pleased with Theia Cygnus, Pisces, rocking a 8/5/8/3/9, including all her daddies features. She's win in my book!
So one last try before Hyperion becomes an elder. This pregnancy wouldn't be as easy as the first two, with a toddler and a baby? Yea, Ivy wasn't getting any sleep, and Hyperion was always exhausted keeping up with Tethys.
Third times the charm, though. They finally had a boy, Oceanus Cygnus, Scorpio, like his dad, 8/7/9/7/4, but sadly, no pointy ears. Poor Ivy. She was just pooped after all those pregnancies, I just let her do her thing for a while, left the heavy lifting to Hyperion and Calista, the nanny. Whom, by the by, is a complete jewel, she takes care of the kids, cleans up around the house, feeds the girls jello; I can't ask for more, really. Though it's a little weird that she'll throw fits outside the bathroom because she can't get in to clean in there. Occupado, lady.
Tethys and Theia easily got into private school, I was a little worried, the house isn't that big yet. But we've been getting a few glitches, one day, they lost their homework, and there's a missing toddler toy on the property, as well.
With Hyperion as an Elder and Oceanus as a toddler, their sleep schedules are in perfect synchronization, making it possible for Oceanus to learn to walk and talk one day into his toddlerhood.
But family friendships have definitely taken a back seat to child rearing and the phone will not stop ringing to remind me.
I really hate having a television in the house, so to keep the girls entertained I got them a dollhouse. You wouldn't think it was that much fun, but kids love it. 10 to fun. That's not too shabby.
Surely enough Tethys glitter swirled into teenager hood, and I rolled a 5. A popularity sim with 3 outgoing and 2 nice. [Sarcastic] hurray! She picked up a part time job in the culinary career track, and her first night on the job she got a promotion. Ambitious. She also plays the piano beautifully. But she can get out of hand when she tried to repair anything; she starts whaling on shit and growling.
Something else I always found interesting: when a child plays with the dolls in the doll house he or she will make them kiss each other and instantly afterward have one beat up the other. It's just kind of messed up.
Age transition, HOOOOO! In the bathroom no less. Memories~~ Theia grows to teenybopperhood, and I roll a 1, Wealth sim! Hurray! Part time job in the business career track, and she's promoted fast, too.
Just chilling until Oceanus hits teenagerhood as well, and in the mean time. Skill, skill, skill. Learning how to cook is a must in mah house! Ivy and Hyperion both make it to elderlihood, and to the top of their career paths, Hyperion is Captain Hero, and Ivy, the Criminal Mastermind. This is where I leave you. I'm so tired. Zzzzzzzz-hmm?! Oh right, post, then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment