Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Epilogue - Ares Cygnus

Whoops, I set Ares' aspiration to wealth instead of knowledge. Let's reset that. His LTW is to max out all skills. Great! I can do that before the kid goes to college! Permaplat teenagers. Hahahaha.
The kid was permaplat by the end of the weekend. Ares just teened, too. Whew! Hades invited over extended family again and we were able to distribute another $150,000 out of the family funds. Wait, 18,000 x 7 + 28,000... well whatever.
Wow, Poseidon is hella old. 82 days. I have a feeling his time is nigh. Cripes, he may live to 85! Well, he made it to 84. Alrighty, #s: $290 to Andrea, $10,000 to Hades, $9,900 to Medusa, $2,500 to Pandora and $2,400 to Ares. All in the family.
Ares was abducted by aliens the same night. Wonderful. One of the children set the kitchen on fire trying to make lobster. Aww, Hades was demoted.
The kids went out Saturday to spend the day meeting people and to have fun before they head off to college. I let them run rampant and they all complained about the flower bush. Pandora struck up a conversation with Michael, the robot, and Medusa and Ares stuck close together. They took some pictures and the girls had filet mignon, then went home. Nothing exciting to my disappointment, So boring. I should send them all to college now.
I hate to see Hades lose his coolness factor by growing old, but it's got to happen. Andrea grew up the next day. Ah! Themis came over and acted all lovey to Hades right in front of Andrea! He got a nice round of slaps for it, too. Yikes! It took a bit to repair their marriage, but Andrea is still hella pissed.
Pandora and Medusa left for college. Ahhh, the house feels so empty. Hades and Andrea retired from their jobs and I just let them do whatever. They're back in love, anyway.
Never having been to Bluewater Village (I mean absolutely not at all since I've owned the game,) I took Ares to explore it. He went to the bakery. There was no one there at the register, but Ares met Ariel. Oh, never mind, Mr. Jacquet is pushing sales. Ares is chucking water balloons at Ariel. Not a good idea. Oh my God, nostalgia! I forgot one of the sim stations plays music from the original sims game. Alright, Ares has 3 days before college. Until then I intend for him to meet all his aunts and uncles and old robot butlers.
Ares moved to college (Only meeting about 1/3rd of his extended family,) with 28 $18,000 aquariums in his inventory, roughly $500,000 worth. Time to spruce up some of the dorms. I should give the money to the aunts he met.
Having nothing to do, I worked on his wants, even though he's permaplat. So he wrote a novel. I didn't know what to name it, so I took a look around and named it St. Ives. Description: The lotion of champions. It sold well.
Seriously! Everyone of Ares' room mates sleeps in his bed. They all have their own rooms and in those rooms are beds of equal quality! What the crack?! Ares went on a date with Troy Young. Troy keeps looking at me expectantly... It's kind of creepy.
Ares has also been giving out aquariums left and right. Funds are down to $250,000. The dorms are looking good, too. Hahahaha. This body trainer came around and harassed Ares into working out. He got his 10 Body skills reading about it, so I thought a little work out would do him good. The guy has 9 active, I should have been having him train this way from the beginning. He made quite the athletic specimen, though.
Alright, time for reroll. 3. Romance. His new LTW is to become the Law? As a Romance sim? Whatevs... He also wants to fall in love with his great uncle, Epimetheus.
Welp, it's official, Ares is gay. Befitting that he's the last family member able to carry on the legacy, but the last in the legacy. He and Berjes are just too cute together. They flirt with each other ALL THE TIME. Ares still rolls the want to love Epimetheus, though.
Berjes, Ares' little boyfriend, must be a straight A student. He's always doing class assignments. He's pretty adorable, too. Dark skin, blonde hair, green eyes, #2 face. I haven't added #1 or 2 to the family genes. It was too cheaty. But since nothing will come of this, I think it's acceptable. I might have considered it if I knew Ares was going to end up with fish lips.
Ares spends all his time either wooing Berjes or on the piano. I know all sims play the same songs, but I just love the 10 creativity songs and Ares does a wonderful job. I only tell him to stop if he has class. College would be going a lot faster is I didn't slow down to listen to him play.
I swear he has an affinity for music instead of science, like Maxis is trying to tell me. Hahahaha, I've trained my sims so well, Ares uses the bathroom, cleans the toilet right after and then showers, whether he needs a shower or not. That might be a tad messed up, conditioning one's own sims so drastically.
Ares is so sweet on Berjes. He finishes all of his assignments. Berjes is a smart boy. He always does them in Ares' dorm room. Can't let those things stack up, you know. Oh, Berjes is sly, always finding ways to join Ares everywhere he goes, never letting their relationship falter. My, he keeps a tight reign on the last heir.
Ares has graduated Summa Cum Laude. Seeing as the boy has no business remaining in college, I send him home. He has one last make-out session with Berjes and goes home with about $130,000 of his family funds. His new everyday outfit is a suit. Perfect.
Back on the home front, Ares called his beloved over and proposed to him. Berjes joins the family with $14,000. He's a pop sim, LTW: Hall of Famer, Leo, 4/10/4/4/3, and 8 friends. Luckily he was able to find an opening in the Athletics career and Ares found one in Law.
After they scored jobs, they scored with each other. Hades rolled the want for grandchildren right after that. And that's the end, ladies and gentlemen. I cussing did it! 10 generations. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment